- StreetEYE is a part-time blogger and investor based in New York.
- StreetEYE does not provide investment advice. All content is provided solely for entertainment, educational and informational purposes, is not warrantied to be complete or free from errors of omission or commission, and you use it at your own risk and peril.
- We welcome thoughtful comments. Comments that we find spammy, rude, or lacking value in a thoughtful discussion will be removed at our sole discretion, or because we’re having a bad hair day.
- We won’t give your email or any personal information to anyone. But we do use third parties such as Google, Disqus for syndication, comments, social and other features. Use of these services is subject to the agreements, disclaimers, and terms provided by the third party.
- We may have a long or short position in any security at any time. In most cases, we will not disclose trades or positions. We don’t expect to write anything that might impact our positions or trades. In general, if a view expressed is one that might be expressed in the market, readers should assume that we might have done so, or will think about it. But if we write something especially self-serving, or if we just want to show how smart we are, we may mention trades or positions, although we’re not making any promises.
- All rights are reserved. Posts may not be reproduced or in whole or in part without express written consent. In general, consent will not be provided except for due financial consideration, or unless we really like you. We’re not very interested in how much traffic or exposure we could get by giving you free content. Make it rain cold cash, or at least shares in your spammy content farm, in case it gets bought by a bigger, spammier content farm.